Vols be aware that LSU’s Brian Kelly coaches up his players.

8b83b6b511211c398de4da899efe8ecb.jpg
Depends on whether you are being snippy or not. :^)

An
I’ve always been amazed on this site and others where some people almost seem personally offended when they don’t like a posting.
I purposely avoid making political or religious posts that I know will offend some people and violate Freaks policies.

But I do like to take little fun (sometimes funnier than others) digs at the Vols opponents.
To me, Kelly’s attempts at a southern accent when he arrived in Baton Rouge was pretty funny.
And it reminded me of one of my favorite cartoon characters.
I dont know Kelly. He may be a great guy. I wish him no harm. Just teasing him a little. That’s all, folks.

Any post with Foghorn in it is fine by me.

Reactions: vols72
I’ve always been amazed on this site and others where some people almost seem personally offended when they don’t like a posting.
I purposely avoid making political or religious posts that I know will offend some people and violate Freaks policies.

But I do like to take little fun (sometimes funnier than others) digs at the Vols opponents.
To me, Kelly’s attempts at a southern accent when he arrived in Baton Rouge was pretty funny.
And it reminded me of one of my favorite cartoon characters.
I dont know Kelly. He may be a great guy. I wish him no harm. Just teasing him a little. That’s all, folks.

Kelly is a dbag. Ask the parents of the kid that died filming practice on a scissor lift in high winds.

hope the Aubies give them a physical game for 60 minutes and then about 6 overtimes

WHY do you guys think Auburn has a shot at LSU? Auburn got blown out at HOME by PSU, and Mizzou beat Auburn everywhere but on the scoreboard. BEATDOWN COMING! C'mon Man. (Is it wishful thinking since we have Lsu up next??) Only thing I can imagine. AUBURN IS PITIFUL!! Lsu Rolls!!!

He kept ND relevant without EVER having a QB. Name a good ND QB Kelly had?? I'll wait . Kelly can coach.

He can coach just fine. Until he reaches actual competition and gets blown out of the water.

And Kizer, Golson, Rees and Cook all had good years under under Kelly. Never Heisman candidates, but good.

Let's not kid ourselves, it doesn't take much for Notre Dame to stay relevant nationally. They're Notre Dame. Charlie Weis kept them relevant and he was garbage.

Reactions: stewart6600
WHY do you guys think Auburn has a shot at LSU? Auburn got blown out at HOME by PSU, and Mizzou beat Auburn everywhere but on the scoreboard. BEATDOWN COMING! C'mon Man. (Is it wishful thinking since we have Lsu up next??) Only thing I can imagine. AUBURN IS PITIFUL!! Lsu Rolls!!!
What if LSU really hasn’t played anyone yet? History could show that is the case. Then, Auburn might beat LSU by a touchdown and a field goal.

Auburn by 10 out right?

We will see. Otherwise hopefully Auburn beats the crap out of them physically and they’re all too tired and sore to play the Orange Monster the following week.

VN Store

Back