Vols be aware that LSU’s Brian Kelly coaches up his players.

WHY do you guys think Auburn has a shot at LSU? Auburn got blown out at HOME by PSU, and Mizzou beat Auburn everywhere but on the scoreboard. BEATDOWN COMING! C'mon Man. (Is it wishful thinking since we have Lsu up next??) Only thing I can imagine. AUBURN IS PITIFUL!! Lsu Rolls!!!
I didn't say I thought they did.
I said "Hope."
I don't know what *will* happen in that game, and neither do you.

Vols be aware that LSU’s Brian Kelly coaches up his players

Ok, so like, I assume you are referring to this group to have arrived at your conclusion?

notre-dame.png

Vols be aware that LSU’s Brian Kelly coaches up his players

Ok, so like, I assume you are referring to this group to have arrived at your conclusion?

notre-dame.png
Nope. None of em thar boys talk southern. They all Yankees.

I've never seen an underrated Notre Dame team under Kelly. Every year regardless of their ranking, they were overrated. Why would I believe LSU is better than the perception?

He better coach up his players a little better because they don’t look very good in the auburn game so far

Reactions: Rickyvol77
WHY do you guys think Auburn has a shot at LSU? Auburn got blown out at HOME by PSU, and Mizzou beat Auburn everywhere but on the scoreboard. BEATDOWN COMING! C'mon Man. (Is it wishful thinking since we have Lsu up next??) Only thing I can imagine. AUBURN IS PITIFUL!! Lsu Rolls!!!
This is not aging well.

Is an edit to your post coming ? Maybe you should delete? Just a suggestion.

That remains to be seen. Not looking good so far.

Well, they aren’t playing well so far tonite. I just hope they play like crap next week too. They did beat Miss St convincingly who just boatraced the $10 million man.

I told people the night Fla almost lost to uSF that wouldn’t be the Florida Tennessee plays. This won’t be the LSU Tennessee plays either.

VN Store

Back