Vols Baseball kicks off tomorrow

Now that I look, they are charging $5.99 a month or $3.99 per event.

I will be there for at least one game, FSU is really down, I believe that this is the first year in about 25 that they haven't been ranked in the preseason....(I heard this on local radio and haven't confirmed yet...)

I will go either Friday or Sunday. I'll be busy in Gainesville on Saturday.

Maybe Friday would be best. How quickly one can forget about the SB!

i think Tennessee should play Memphis in baseball. I mean they do in every other sport but Coach D wont in baseball. The Memphis coach has tried to play him but he wont. Is he worried bout losin in state recruits or what? He would rather play the likes of morehead state than Memphis. It would be an interesting rivalry that would attract many fans, maybe even a TV slot on CSS

i think Tennessee should play Memphis in baseball. I mean they do in every other sport but Coach D wont in baseball. The Memphis coach has tried to play him but he wont. Is he worried bout losin in state recruits or what? He would rather play the likes of morehead state than Memphis. It would be an interesting rivalry that would attract many fans, maybe even a TV slot on CSS

memphis is a really good team.

Yes they are so wouldnt that help tennessee in the long run? former tennessee vol kyle norrid plays at memphis and memphis has a very classy coaching staff that deserves a great rivarly matchup. It doesnt have to be a series....just like a mid week game or 2 mid week games

Yes they are so wouldnt that help tennessee in the long run? former tennessee vol kyle norrid plays at memphis and memphis has a very classy coaching staff that deserves a great rivarly matchup. It doesnt have to be a series....just like a mid week game or 2 mid week games

Delmonico doesn't recruit in staters. Only guys from South Florida, the occasional in state walk on, Junior College players from California, or his son.

Why he failed to offer the first baseman from South-Doyle is a real head scracher. I've been hearing about that kid since he was in the 8th grade. Baseball America, I believe, named him their #1 13yr old like 5 years ago. Why they scout and rate 13 year olds is another issue, but he was quoted in the KNS as saying he just couldn't wait any longer for UT to offer and choose Arkansas. Why?

Delmonico doesn't recruit in staters. Only guys from South Florida, the occasional in state walk on, Junior College players from California, or his son.

Why he failed to offer the first baseman from South-Doyle is a real head scracher. I've been hearing about that kid since he was in the 8th grade. Baseball America, I believe, named him their #1 13yr old like 5 years ago. Why they scout and rate 13 year olds is another issue, but he was quoted in the KNS as saying he just couldn't wait any longer for UT to offer and choose Arkansas. Why?

I believe ur talkin bout the third baseman from south doyle....hawn i think it is....i dont understand delmonicos recruiting....he brings in a full team of people who have names u cant pronounce and that cant speak english...they may be alright but he passes on some good in-state talent....to play at UT from around here you usually need to walk on....like craig cobb did...now he is the friday starter for the Vols

I was going to say I'd see you there, but remembered, I'm headed to Nashville next weekend to take Jess to a Preds game for Valentine's. :)
That's some gift, I'll bet she is excited. :p

VN Store

Back