Vols Baseball @ FSU

No. I am listening on Yahoo radio. No score after one inning. Cobb got into some trouble with runners on the corners but got out of it.

Man, it's so hard to believe baseball season is already here. Spring is just around the corner!

I really hope our guys can do well this year. We played a lot of young players last year, and we took our share of lumps. Maybe that experience will help them out this year.

LET'S GO, BASEVOLS!!!

Still no score. We have struck out 5 times in 2 innings. FSU has runners on first and second.

FSU pitcher Brian Henry has 8 K's in 3 innings.

0-0 heading to the bottom of the third.

I think the link is on the utsports home page.

1-0 FSU bottom 5th.

I'm going tommorrow hoefully and will try to update via the blackberry, any pointers freak...is it easiest to use the lowfi site....?

crazyguy, pm me later tonight and i will try to put that skin back up that I used to use.

3hr HR. 4-0 FSU

I didn't understand why Delmonico left Cobb out there so long to wear his arm out and get killed by FSU. 9-0 with one out in the 7th when a change was finally made.

I didn't understand why Delmonico left Cobb out there so long to wear his arm out and get killed by FSU. 9-0 with one out in the 7th when a change was finally made.
Unless he was pretty wild and needed the extra work.

Delmonico did the same thing to his starting pitchers last year. He always would use Watson in relief last year too. Does he trust his bullpen?

VN Store

Back