Vols Baseball @FSU Game 3

tdtnvols2004

Touchdown Tennessee
Well, It started at 1 o'clock and I just remembered it. Went to check the score via gametracaker and the score is 13-0 :eek:hmy: . FSU Had a 9 run 2nd and a 4 run 3d. What has gotten into them? Hopefully it is early season gitters or something. But unless a miraculous comeback, they start their season 0-3. They open their home schedule playing Eastern Michigan in a 3 game series this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Yeah McClain got rocked. He gave up 9 ER in the second without getting a single out.

You been keeping up with it from the begining freak? Like I said, Ive been watching some SUper Bowl stuff and forgot about it till a little while ago.

Are they just playing that poorly all around, is the pitching just not that great, or is FSU just that good this year?

Correct me if I'm wrong, since I admittedly do follow Vandy more in baseball, but is UT even expected to be that competitive this year?

Banned for what? I was just asking about expectations....

:lol: It was a joke.

The Vols were preseason top 10. How could you not know that? Or even worse, admit that you follow Vandy, in anything. :birgits_giggle:

In the poll im looking at now, they are 25th, Vandy is 11th....

South Carolina is 3rd...hey they have to be good at something eh?

Are they just playing that poorly all around, is the pitching just not that great, or is FSU just that good this year?

Well, in the same poll that UT was ranked 11th in, FSU was ranked 18th. That was in the Baseball America Poll. In the USA Today/ESPN Coaches Poll, FSU 17th, UT 19th. So take it as you may.

The polls I saw had them at 11. So I was wrong about top 10... by one. :)

Just remember, most Vols, especially the older ones, can't stand Vandy. You will dig yourself an even deeper hole around here talking up Vandy. :sleep:

At least the vols have scored a couple runs. 13-4 now.

At least the vols have scored a couple runs. 13-4 now.
it's a shame. I heard the announcers here say that fsu had swept their last 8 home openers...pretty impresssive. Delmonico is going to have to do something about the left side of the infield...between the two they've commited 5 or more errors in this series....

it's a shame. I heard the announcers here say that fsu had swept their last 8 home openers...pretty impresssive. Delmonico is going to have to do something about the left side of the infield...between the two they've commited 5 or more errors in this series....

Delmonico has 2 today. Who has the others that you are referring to? I don't remember.

VN Store

Back