Vols Alternate Uni ranked No. 2 in SEC

TNinOR

Blood = Orange HEX F77F00
Brad Crawford of Saturday Down South (SPS) published an article today ranking the alternate uniform concepts of all 14 SEC teams: "Ranking the SEC’s 2014 alternate concept uniforms".

Link: Ranking the SEC's 2014 alternate concept uniforms

The Vols are ranked No. 2 with the following. It's Smokin' no doubt! I hate to admit it, though, but if you visit the link you can see why Auburn was ranked No. 1.:

Attachments

• Vols_AlternateUniform.jpg
    Vols_AlternateUniform.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Brad Crawford of Saturday Down South (SPS) published an article today ranking the alternate uniform concepts of all 14 SEC teams: "Ranking the SEC’s 2014 alternate concept uniforms".

Link: Ranking the SEC's 2014 alternate concept uniforms

The Vols are ranked No. 2 with the following. It's Smokin' no doubt! I hate to admit it, though, but if you visit the link you can see why Auburn was ranked No. 1.:

Oh yeah, the rest of the SEC loves the gray uni because we always lose in it.:banghead2: Hope we have better luck if we wear the new ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
giphy.gif

Reactions: 9 people
so we rank #2 in completely fictional uniforms. Well fantastic. Ironically, I thought ours should be near the bottom. That's not a good look, at least in graphics form.

Reactions: 7 people
i like it!! change is eventually gonna happen, right? it's all about what the recruits/team like, right?!

Reactions: 2 people
Auburn's does look good. I like the USC one as well.

and i like the one for UT

Been waiting on an orange helmet for a long time. A solide white going away uni with an orange helmet w/white T would look bad arse

Reactions: 1 person
I like the UT uni, but checkerboards belong in the end zone.

Dont like the Auburn uniform. They need to go back to Russell anyway.

I like the uniform. The helmet not so much, but unlike some people I'm not going to get bent out of shape over it.

VN Store

Back