Vols 21st in CFP

Yeah
Swap us with the wolfsack clan from NC State.
Do I think we would beat them?....probably. Is their record better on paper? Yes. Hard to argue we should be above them. They are 9-3. Their best win is Clemson. They lost by 3 to Louisville. We are 8-4 and our best win is.....A&M? None of our loses were close and one was to a 5-7 team.

350.png

Do I think we would beat them?....probably. Is their record better on paper? Yes. Hard to argue we should be above them. They are 9-3. Their best win is Clemson. They lost by 3 to Louisville. We are 8-4 and our best win is.....A&M? None of our loses were close and one was to a 5-7 team.
Thanks for taking me off of my cloud.

We had a lead in every game, makes us 12-0 in my book.

Reactions: EastTNVol423
Even with four losses.
About where I thought we would be at the beginning of the year. We are so far from being the worst in the SEC which is where we were when Heupel took the helm. Lots to look forward to. We need to focus on the trenches more IMO. With a stacked 5 star OL and DL, we have plenty of talent everywhere else to take us to more 10+ win seasons IMO.

VN Store

Back