Vols #10 in latest CFP rankings

Watch LSU make it and we beat them bad

I mean they are in prime position. They beat UGA and they are in.....

1- UGA
7- Bama
Pre CFP / AP#7 - Ole Miss

Would be the most impressive trio of wins for any team this year.

Tennessee and FSU, for their losses, should finish 19-5 combined.... Not terrible record for teams they lost too.

I thought it was funny because I have an obnoxious, USC loving friend who absolutely hates the Vols.

I’m a Penn State alum who tries to look at this objectively, but they have two losses including an absolute ass beating from Tennessee at home. Hell, is there anyone here who would bet their hard earned money on them beating Alabama again?

I’m a Penn State alum who tries to look at this objectively, but they have two losses including an absolute ass beating from Tennessee at home. Hell, is there anyone here who would bet their hard earned money on them beating Alabama again?
I wouldn't bet it, but I sure would love it. I think ole Nicky would stroke out.

Listen , last week sucked and it hurt all of us. Terrible loss no doubt, but to be #10 in these standings is something none of us thought was possible this year. The pain of the SC loss will never go away but a win Saturday and a 10-2 record, we somehow need to try and be happy. Just sucks that everything was dangling right there to grab and we wet the bed!

I have this feeling the committee is teeing it up for LSU to claim their way into the playoff by running the table.

It is pretty simple. They will be in if they beat Georgia. If they lose, they take a 3rd loss and drop out of the top 10.

Like an 11-2 LSU would be deserving of a playoff spot if they ran the table to end the season on a 7 game win streak. If they lose vs Georgia, they will drop a lot.

I don't get the controversy over LSU. They may have 2 losses with a blowout to a Top 10 team, but they are a win in Atlanta away from having 3 of the best wins by a million miles over any other team in the country.

So their loss to Florida State and being throttled at home by 4 touchdowns to Tennessee doesn’t matter?

It’s absolute horse ****. It’s all about when you lose in the season and always has been except for when the BCS calculated the rankings. If we would have lost our two games early then beat bama and lsu over the last couple weeks we would be fifth.

So their loss to Florida State and being throttled at home by 4 touchdowns to Tennessee doesn’t matter?

Wins matter more than losses.

Tennessee loss was a blow out, but they lost to a top 10 team.

Florida State is now 8-3 Top 16 team and they lost on a missed PAT by 1 point.

LSU's losses are combined 17-5 and in Top 16..... Those are not bad losses when you look at a season record.

Reactions: Vols All Day

VN Store

Back