VolQuest:2021 Transfer Portal Good For Vols

Not all of them were transfers this year but yeah CJH picked some gems. Too bad Mitchell got hurt.

Oh and how is Tiyon Evans not a notable portal home run when healthy?
Evans is a beast and too bad we may not get to see him play anymore as I’m pretty sure he’s saving up for the draft at this point

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
Not all of them were transfers this year but yeah CJH picked some gems. Too bad Mitchell got hurt.

Oh and how is Tiyon Evans not a notable portal home run when healthy?
That was probably my bad in title choice..think what Volquest was saying is that the 2021 team benefited greatly from portal players

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
Evans is a beast and too bad we may not get to see him play anymore as I’m pretty sure he’s saving up for the draft at this point

We’ve all seen this way too often. He’s not ready. Probably a huge mistake if he enters into the draft. He’ll either go in the late rounds or go undrafted. He needs to come back for one more year, put on a little more size, become more dependable (see injury bug), and be more productive.

We’ve all seen this way too often. He’s not ready. Probably a huge mistake if he enters into the draft. He’ll either go in the late rounds or go undrafted. He needs to come back for one more year, put on a little more size, become more dependable (see injury bug), and be more productive.
If what was rumored about him having a young child that he needs to support, he might be making the best financial decision for himself and his family.

Reactions: VolnJC
I keep a sticky note with this exact message no matter which underclassmen thinks about declaring early lol

VN Store

Back