VOLNATION: Whos going to the UAB game?

maryvillereb2003

Who all from the Volnation is coming to K-Town for the first game of the season against UAB?

Maybe everybody can get a name badge thing or something that can represent the site, so maybe we could meet or somethin, good/ bad idea? :question:

Im goin and sitting in Z12! yaaayy GO VOLS! :rock:

Somebody call PETA! There's a dead horse being beaten

j/k.

I will be doing something else because I won't get it here.

Well Milo my friend, time to take your guitar out to the streets and play for spare change until you have enough to pay for your flight, board and ticket. So get to work.

Haha... Believe it or not, I have played guitar on the streets of Portland with my case open. I made about 10 bucks in change as well as three condoms somebody thought would make good payment.

The cash is not the problem though. I've got relatives in the Nashville area that I could stay with. My sister lives in Mt. Juliet and my aunt lives in south Nashville. But my mom recently got in a big fight with my aunt, so the state of Tennessee is currently off-limits... :(

Originally posted by milohimself@Aug 19, 2005 11:39 PM
Haha... Believe it or not, I have played guitar on the streets of Portland with my case open. I made about 10 bucks in change as well as three condoms somebody thought would make good payment.
[snapback]128614[/snapback]​

You can accomplish a hell of a lot more with those 3 condoms than 10 bucks.

Originally posted by Jmxvol@Aug 21, 2005 11:17 PM
You can accomplish a hell of a lot more with those 3 condoms than 10 bucks.
[snapback]129525[/snapback]​

Not all of us blow them up and use them for balloons like you do JMX. :shades:

I'll be there in HH! I have been to a dozen or so games, but always seem to have to rush in and out of town. I'll being staying all weekend this time any suggestions on food, bars and can't miss sites?

this is dumb. but i took a pic of my tickets. i just got them in today so i am excited.

here.....

Attachments

• 000_0402.jpg
    000_0402.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 1

VN Store

Back