VolNation Signing Day thread

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
We will have a thread on here tomorrow and we will list all of the signee's as their papers come in. Everyone is welcome to chip in and post as they hear them.

Here's to another top class!! :beerf:

Is UTsports the only place reporting it? Is it on TV? I am looking forward to this and hope that we have some surprises.

It will be all around, but I will be here (along with others I hope) making sure that we have the latest info posted here.

I am so excited I can't stand it. I may not be able to sleep tonight!!

Who is the big suprise going to be? You know there will be one..

Sweet! I hope was hoping for one of these anyways...I'll read when I get home from school...Thanks guys!

yeah, i kind of dont want to miss this. good thing i got a computer class at 11:00 o'clock tommorrow.

I'll have the radio cranked, and the computer on for tomorrow's big day.

I think it will go into the late afternoon / early evening.

Was it Donte Stallworth who ended up not signing until the next day? I can't remember for sure who it was.

Originally posted by vol_freak+Feb 1, 2005 8:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Feb 1, 2005 8:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Orangewhiteblood@Feb 1, 2005 8:54 PM
Is this on National TV?

what? [/quote]
The signing and such........ you know, like the NFL draft...

Not that I know of. I am sure there may be some show like "Countdown to Signing day" or something but who cares about all the other schools. Just make sure to be on here tomorrow. We will have all the latest starting early and going late.

Ok, I will be here but 8 am is pretty early for me&#33;

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Feb 1, 2005 8:58 PM
Ok, I will be here but 8 am is pretty early for me&#33;

Whenever you get here we will catch you up&#33;&#33; B)

Thats cool, I will set my alarm and hope that it doesn&#39;t end up on the floor like it usually does. I think I can manage to get up early for this special occasion.

yo im gonna get on maybe at 11 a.m. and defiently 2:50. i also might get on at 7:15 or so. does anyone know when phillips is commiting?

Let&#39;s just stay up all night so we don&#39;t miss anything. :huh:

hahahahahahahhahahahah............................ how about not. if i stay up all night or not, its all gonna be the same at 8 o&#39;clock tommorrow night.

VN Store

Back