VolNation Season Pick Contest: Week 13, Final week

"They remember what you do in November," and I had a pretty bad November. Finished this week 4-6, so whoever picked an upset or two should win the whole thing.

Reactions: IndianaVol and MAD
"They remember what you do in November," and I had a pretty bad November. Finished this week 4-6, so whoever picked an upset or two should win the whole thing.
Thing is though, I think we all did bad this week.
Heck I might have won this week at 5-5...HAHAHAHAA

Reactions: MAD and AF_VOL
I went 2-8. By far my worst week of the year! Admittedly, I was trying to steal a couple games to try to catch @AF_VOL . Fun year! Congrats to whoever ended up on top!

Reactions: MAD and AF_VOL
I went 2-8. By far my worst week of the year! Admittedly, I was trying to steal a couple games to try to catch @AF_VOL . Fun year! Congrats to whoever ended up on top!
Going into the last week, that was a smart risk, just didn’t work out.

Reactions: stonesk
Pretty sure AF VOL won by 2 with 81 unless QCD had a great week. I went 5-5 and picked 66 exactly for the BYU game, but not enough to catch up!

Reactions: MAD
Sorry fellas. Been busy and since I didn’t have to do a new contest this week, it slipped my mind. I’ll try to get it updated tonight when I get home. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks again for putting on the contest @Freak. I thought this was one of the harder seasons to predict, I knew it would come down to the wire. See you all in the bowl contest!

Reactions: Rifleman and MAD
Congratulations @AF_VOL on being so dominant and the great win. And @stonesk seems like the one week you would have been a little more conservative in your picks you might have won the whole thing. But I think any of us in your situation would have done the same thing.

Congratulations @AF_VOL on being so dominant and the great win. And @stonesk seems like the one week you would have been a little more conservative in your picks you might have won the whole thing. But I think any of us in your situation would have done the same thing.

If 2nd place paid, I would have picked different for sure. Thanks again @Freak! And congrats to @AF_VOL on the win!

Reactions: AF_VOL and MAD

VN Store

Back