VOLNATION: HURRICANE IAN

VolFaninFla

I hope that this storm weakens. I saw that some zones are under mandatory evacuation. I am in Zone D and keeping my fingers crossed.

LARGO — Starting a 6 p.m. Monday, Pinellas County residents in evacuation Zone A, plus all mobile home residents, will be under mandatory evacuation orders as Hurricane Ian approaches, officials said. Starting at 7 a.m. Tuesday, mandatory evacuation orders will be in effect for Pinellas residents in Zones B and C.

mail

Dear Reader,

Tampa Bay is bracing for Hurricane Ian, which continues to strengthen and move towards our area.

This storm has the potential to bring hazards such as high winds, storm surge, tornadoes, and more. Tampa Bay will soon begin to feel its effects.

As a public service, we’re making our storm coverage free to readers as long as the region is threatened. For all of the latest updates throughout Ian 24/7, visit tampabay.com/hurricane, as well as our live blog.

Download our latest news app and receive only the notifications you want, including weather alerts, sent directly to your phone or tablet.
Thank you for reading the Tampa Bay Times and turning to us to keep you informed.

I want the storm to bypass us but do not want it to hit the Panhandle.

My best wishes to all of you that are in the path. I wish you and your loved ones the very best outcome. Stay safe.

P.S.-I will keep you updated on the storm status in my area. Please do the same for your areas.

Last edited:
I dont give a damn about the whole state of Florida, the whole state of Florida, the whole state of Florida

We're from TENEEESSSSEEEEE

too soon?

Reactions: Firebirdparts
I hope that this storm weakens. I saw that some zones are under mandatory evacuation. I am in Zone D and keeping my fingers crossed.

LARGO — Starting a 6 p.m. Monday, Pinellas County residents in evacuation Zone A, plus all mobile home residents, will be under mandatory evacuation orders as Hurricane Ian approaches, officials said. Starting at 7 a.m. Tuesday, mandatory evacuation orders will be in effect for Pinellas residents in Zones B and C.

mail

Dear Reader,

Tampa Bay is bracing for Hurricane Ian, which continues to strengthen and move towards our area.

This storm has the potential to bring hazards such as high winds, storm surge, tornadoes, and more. Tampa Bay will soon begin to feel its effects.

As a public service, we’re making our storm coverage free to readers as long as the region is threatened. For all of the latest updates throughout Ian 24/7, visit tampabay.com/hurricane, as well as our live blog.

Download our latest news app and receive only the notifications you want, including weather alerts, sent directly to your phone or tablet.
Thank you for reading the Tampa Bay Times and turning to us to keep you informed.

My best wishes to all of you that are in the path. I wish you and your loved ones the very best outcome. Stay safe.

P.S.-I will keep you updated on the storm status in my area. Please do the same for your areas.
Some great info in those links, thanks, hope you and your little ones all stay safe.

mail

Dear Reader,

Also, Baynews nine is free to stream through their app. For anyone who might have family in the area. We will button up everything tomorrow afternoon.

mail

Dear Reader,

You live in Largo?

eh, I should be ok. I have moved to a non flood and non evac zone. I am about a block from a high school where the electric crews will stay and stage. So, I should be first up for power too.
Well defined eye after passing over Cuba. This things going to pack a punch. Stay safe.

Reactions: Vjcvette

mail

Dear Reader,

It looks like the eye is moving south which is good news for us. It’s now aiming just south of Sarasota and the trend shows it’s going to continuing to move south. That means our area will be less impacted than Irma in a lot of ways.

Reactions: Vjcvette

VN Store

Back