Volnation Fantasy Football

kptvol

The season is over.

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football - There was a problem

I came out on top, riding a seven game winning streak. It was a good time. We should try to get more posters involved next year. Until then, I will proudly reign as Volnation's NFL expert.

Tonight I will celebrate winning my imaginary trophy with an imaginary score with my imaginary girlfriend.

I'll come clean and admit that I didn't pay as much attention to this league as I should have, and it probably cost me 3-4 games.

but that leads to my next idea. the reason I bailed on this league was the other league I was in--that offered prizes.

here's how it works. the other league is from the USAWrestling board, and all members of the league are required to purchase and donate one t-shirt from your local college wrestling team.

the League Champ gets 5 Shirts, 2nd gets 3, 3rd gets one, and the guy that finishes LAST gets one
for "sucking with a purpose".

as luck would have it, I've finished 5th. but I was SERIOUS about that league, and consequently enjoyed it more.

maybe we could do this with UT shirts Next Year???

Man i started red hot. But my guys faded down the stretch. Philip Rivers killed me in the last 5 weeks.

Great job KPT. I did beat you one week though.

What was the problem that occured???

I'm not serious enough about fantasy football to invest any money, even if it is just a few bucks to purchase a little prize. I like just competing for a little pride. Oh well, let's do it again next year.

VN Store

Back