Volnation Countdown to 2008-2009 basketball thread!

Well crap, I was going to start this thread, but nonetheless, a great addition.

121 Days.

It was however ohio's idea...

but everyone knows he is a procrastinator with everything (you know what I'm talking about ohio :) )

I was about to say wow it's too early to start this, but it really isn't. A few years ago there would be no sense in starting this thread, thank God that's changed.

I was about to say wow it's too early to start this, but it really isn't. A few years ago there would be no sense in starting this thread, thank God that's changed.

Ya we had actually been counting down to football season for twice as long. We started it with 242 days left. We have come a LONG way!

Sure have FO CO... I need to see a pic of your boards so I can get some ideas for my second set... My procrastination is bad but I will and you have my word on it, get you that pic.

Sure have FO CO... I need to see a pic of your boards so I can get some ideas for my second set... My procrastination is bad but I will and you have my word on it, get you that pic.

:good!: I work tomorrow, but plan on putting the finishing touches to my board after work tomorrow night so I will shoot on trying to get them up by friday.

It use to start on Oct 15th every year, that's was the first official day of practice for NCAA teams. The only reason I know is cause I played. They might have changed it

Has there been any word on a type of midnight madness thing for the first day of practice like other schools do?

It is pretty cool that TN basketball has people so excited these days. I went to school during some dark days for our hoops team. I am a bit envious of current students.

117 days.

champs, stop saying if my math is right for gods sakee.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back