Volman365's Takeaways From Game

You specifically called out narrow shoulders and hips. Peyton may be the most narrow QB I can recall.
You left out Brees and Flutie, as well
Brees has the football acumen to get the ball out and on time while doing it downfield and accurate. Flutie was an athlete playing qb, scrambler, run around and avoid being hit, JG is NOT a runner

Brees has the football acumen to get the ball out and on time while doing it downfield and accurate. Flutie was an athlete playing qb, scrambler, run around and avoid being hit, JG is NOT a runner

Brees has been sacked 387 times in his NFL career, including 37 sacks in one season and 25+ in multiple seasons.

And you still haven’t addressed your “narrow shoulders and hips” theory. Citing Peyton’s height and weight does not address in the least. The dude is still narrow. He didn’t have the moniker “stick boy” for nothing.

Reactions: BloomuVol
Brees has been sacked 387 times in his NFL career, including 37 sacks in one season and 25+ in multiple seasons.

And you still haven’t addressed your “narrow shoulders and hips” theory. Citing Peyton’s height and weight does not address in the least. The dude is still narrow. He didn’t have the moniker “stick boy” for nothing.
He never got hit once in his career like JG has been hit 20 times. He knew where blitzes were coming from and got rid of the ball this didnt need to be physiologically superior.

He never got hit once in his career like JG has been hit 20 times. He knew where blitzes were coming from and got rid of the ball this didnt need to be physiologically superior.

Thank you for debunking your physiological claim.

But I am referring to someone who allows themselves to be hit a million times due ti their lack if football IQ. None of the ones you listed apply at ALL

I can get on board with that line of thinking even if I don’t agree with it. It has less to do with stature and more to do with being hit multiple times.

volmaniac365 is working on building post count. Nothing of value has been presented in this entire thread except to defend the stupid concepts put forth to clamor for Chryst.

Didn’t even know that was a thing, thanks for the heads up, I’m out of this one!

Wrong sir, why would a grown man care about "post count"??
I have no clue about how grown you might be "physiologically" but know that you are not fully developed mentally. And as to why … perhaps you can explain how you've been a member for barely over a month and have passed the previous poster to whom I replied that has been a member for over 5 years. Now, why DO you care?

Reactions: BloomuVol
I have no clue about how grown you might be "physiologically" but know that you are not fully developed mentally. And as to why … perhaps you can explain how you've been a member for barely over a month and have passed the previous poster to whom I replied that has been a member for over 5 years. Now, why DO you care?
I have been a member of Volnation for 53 years.

1. Ty Chandler is a Heisman ability back but our staff is enamored with "spreading" the ball around to other backs throughout the game. It is very frustrating as he can and will be a stud in the league. Think Kamara on steroids.
2. 79 plays in a modern football game is not much for a defense to play. Its not ideal but definitely not a ridiculous number and not an excuse to give up 50.
3. From a pure physiological standpoint, KC is much better equipped to take the beating that our Oline allows our QBs to take.
4. We can and will beat Vandy if Ty is featured almost exclusively, the others are simply mop up type players.
5. There is NO way Missiouri has a night and day better roster of talent with the last 4 or 5 classes they have brought in, simply NO WAY.
6. We will win 10 next year if we play Shrout and feature Chandler.

Just another reason to require a 1000 posts to start a thread, or a year to for a thread start...whichever comes later.

Thanks bud!
you are welcome.
you said flame away...
you address too much that at the moment is really not addressable
This will all play out in the future of which about 20% if any will stick to the wall....
Almost like a conspiracy theory....
We may have more talent, but leadership and teamwork is young.....not working together.
Freshman RS next year better be on a fast learning curve
Hidden agenda....

you are welcome.
you said flame away...
you address too much that at the moment is really not addressable
This will all play out in the future of which about 20% if any will stick to the wall....
Almost like a conspiracy theory....
We may have more talent, but leadership and teamwork is young.....not working together.
Freshman RS next year better be on a fast learning curve
Hidden agenda....
Only agenda here is for us to start winning.[/QUOTE]

VN Store

Back