Vollie Fingers Jerseys

preacherman20

Kirby has someone making Full Button Up Subliminated Jerseys. Wanted to give you guys first chance to pre-order. $60 Let me know within next 24 hours. I know short notice but came about pretty fast. I will order additional but wanted to get as many as possible first round. Will take 18 days to produce so hopefully by the time we are back in Knoxville we will have them.
VF jersey.png

Placing a new order for Vollie Fingers jerseys. There will one all white with orange letters/numbers and one all orange with white letters/numbers. $60 Let me know if you want one and size.

Reactions: taylorvol
@preacherman20 I recieved a signed Kirby ball today and my bride was absolutely beside herself. Please give Kirby my thanks.

I think we need to give away some Vollie Fingers gear for last home series.. What you think?

Reactions: vol66
We’ve tried to do promotions and to do something with Muscular Dystrophy and ALS but could not get UT to agree. We have someone who is willing to buy shirts to give out to promote either or both. Still trying to get to the right person.

We’ve tried to do promotions and to do something with Muscular Dystrophy and ALS but could not get UT to agree. We have someone who is willing to buy shirts to give out to promote either or both. Still trying to get to the right person.
Why do we need UT to agree.
1 I want to see lots of kids wearing a Vollie Fingers shirt.
2 I want the most gross margin nil contribution to Kirby.
3 Also love the idea of contributing to ALS in TD’s name.

I love Kirby coming out to first base to get the runner's gear and being one of the first to congratulate the team coming off of the field after retiring the side!!!
He seems to be a TEAM PLAYER!... which is what we want!!!! the Oakland A's were a favorite of mine because of the mustaches! ........when I used to watch professional sports.

VN Store

Back