Volleyballers move on to Fayettville to take on the Lady Hawgs!

StrangeVol

Quite the visual imagery in that headline, ehh? Anyway, Wednesday is the day, 6:00 pm is the time, and sadly ESPNU is the TV carrier. I get ESPNU but I understand a great many Vol fans don't, which sucks.

If there ever was a "gimmie" in SEC Volleyball this is it. The Hawgetts (I guess) are 8 & 16 overall, 2 & 10 in the SEC and on a 3 game losing streak. The one positive for them is that they are 5 & 4 at home. So there's that.

Honestly, if we don't win this match we should disband the Volleyball team. Okay...okay...not really disband but they should be spanked and sent to bed without supper. ;)

P.S. Don't even go there. ;)

Reactions: 3rdDegreeVol
Quite the visual imagery in that headline, ehh? Anyway, Wednesday is the day, 6:00 pm is the time, and sadly ESPNU is the TV carrier. I get ESPNU but I understand a great many Vol fans don't, which sucks.

If there ever was a "gimmie" in SEC Volleyball this is it. The Hawgetts (I guess) are 8 & 16 overall, 2 & 10 in the SEC and on a 3 game losing streak. The one positive for them is that they are 5 & 4 at home. So there's that.

Honestly, if we don't win this match we should disband the Volleyball team. Okay...okay...not really disband but they should be spanked and sent to bed without supper. ;)

P.S. Don't even go there. ;)
Ok I will not!!! Yep but we tend to let inferior teams hang around long enough to pull the rabbit out of the hat!! I will watch regardless since they looked much better yesterday and Eve seemed more into the match.

Lady Hawgs ???

animated-laughing-image-0187.gif

We take first set and let them nearly catch up and we promptly give them the 2nd set. Look like the same ole same ole girles. Service errors galore!! Strange, with this group nothing is a sure thing but the effort of tardiness!

Last edited:
trailed set 3 the whole set and nearly caught up but lost again . Effort not that great but the hawgs have two OH that are freshmen and one has the flu that wore our azz out.

Nobody will miss dinner and they get to stay up late. ;)

Honestly, I'm going to quit speculating about the teams we face and how likely we are to win. I say this because experience has taught me that this team is very much like Forrest Gump's famous box of chocolates...you never know what your gonna get!

VN Store

Back