Volleyballers go for a "twofer" weekend today @ 1:30 pm.

We lost...3-1, but the match was very close in every set. We just got beat by a better team. The girls gave great effort throughout with Tessa leading the way with 26 kills, almost equal to her personal best of 29 Lily and Daniel were both into double-digit kills. As I said, we played hard...but we lost...again. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Volfaninfl2
We lost...3-1, bu8t the match was very close in every set. We just got beat by a better team. The girls gave great effort throughout with Tessa leading the way with 26 kills, almost equal to her personal best of 29 Lily and Daniel were both into double-digit kills. As I said, we played hard...but we lost...again. :(
I agree, the LadyVols played their hearts and tails off, but they just came up a little short.

Reactions: StrangeVol
We lost...3-1, bu8t the match was very close in every set. We just got beat by a better team. The girls gave great effort throughout with Tessa leading the way with 26 kills, almost equal to her personal best of 29 Lily and Daniel were both into double-digit kills. As I said, we played hard...but we lost...again. :(
Well I again was traveling back to West Tennessee from he game last night so I did not see the match. Scores indicated a better match than we have played in a while. No such thing as a good loss but maybe myself expected a better year than what we are having. Hate to think about next year losing the seniors but that is what we will face. Need at least a couple of tall ladies in this next class be it freshmen or transfers! JMHO as always!! SS

Reactions: StrangeVol

VN Store

Back