Volleyballers getting lots of frequent flyer points this weekend.

StrangeVol

First, they're off to Columbia, S.C. to take on the Gamehens at 7:00 pm on the SECN+. Our girls are on a two-game losing skid so now is the time to jam on the breaks and start a new winning streak. Speaking of winning streaks I think Saturday will be the beginning of another winning streak by our footballers. Nothing is quite as satisfying as kicking some Gamecock/hen fanny! :)

Next, it's back on the jet headed down to Gainsville to take on the #13 gators in a Sunday match. The game starts at 1:00 pm and will be on SECNetwork. A win against Florida would be the perfect conclusion to a weekend trip! I got fingers crossed for both matches! ;)

Reactions: RollerVol
sho you right SV...time to start another streak...fingers crossed here too....and,

GO LADY VOLS...BEAT THE LADY GAMECOCKS!

Reactions: StrangeVol
We looked really bad that set...a lot of the shine has certainly worn off of Coach Rackham. The difference between this season and last season is just amazing...and not in a good way. There I said it.

Reactions: Putbacks
We looked really bad that set...a lot of the shine has certainly worn off of Coach Rackham. The difference between this season and last season is just amazing...and not in a good way. There I said it.
Yep and I was on my way. She had someones elses players last year and still some this year. I am not ready to throw her under the bus but a pattern looks like it may be developing with this sub and rotation crap. Where is Ava? Not on the bench or huddle anywhere. Injured or quit?

Last edited:
Gave that set away too. Those two big boned black ladies wore our arse out!!!

One other observation : We should feed to Addison in the middle until she falls out or is stopped!!

That's bad volleyball...how can you give up a 7 point lead when you are sitting at 20? Just amazing. I wonder if we'll ever figure out that every time you set Tessa high she'll be met by two blockers and more often than not she'll be blocked. Set Addison...set Lily...set to somebody else...Rocky when she's in....please!!!!

my crystal balls say the fat lady is getting ready to lite up the joint!

NO WAY WE SHOULD HAVE LOST TO THAT TEAM!!

Last edited:
Reactions: StrangeVol
I can't speak for the FL "personality", but I did watch them beat Mizzou last night in 5 sets. I was really impressed by the size of both teams. It seems that every volley included a spike and a block. These women really wound up and hammered the ball. Deberg from Mizzou had 26 kills last night. The athleticism of the these tall women is amazing.

Reactions: sccshortstop
I don't doubt that, though I am not an expert VB fan. I do know that Deberg was hammering kills from the 3 meter line frequently. I guess when you are 6'8" and coordinated, you have somewhat of an advantage.

VN Store

Back