Volleyballers close out regular season Saturday (11/24)

StrangeVol

The match begins at 1:00 pm at TBA, television via SECNetwork+. Our girls take on Ole Miss and should have little trouble ringing up their 11th win in a row. Closing out the season on such a long winning streak should get us a very good seed in the NCAA tournament.

GO LADY VOLS!!!

A little less than 4 hours 'til game time. I hope we have a good crowd today and send our seniors off the right way! :)

Well...this sucks...the volleyball match is underway but SEC Network+ seems to imagine the match doesn't start 'til 5:00 pm.

So, it looks like we may not get to see our final match today...which sucks...big time.

Tennessee dominated in the first set, with their only weakness being service errors. Hope they clean that up soon!

Stats seem to indicate that we are having our way with Ole Miss...even getting some minutes for some of our less utilized players.

I don't think this match was ever much in doubt, but I still wanted to see it. SECN+ really pisses me off at times.

Reactions: lvocd
Stats seem to indicate that we are having our way with Ole Miss...even getting some minutes for some of our less utilized players.

I don't think this match was ever much in doubt, but I still wanted to see it. SECN+ really pisses me off at times.

Tennessee is having no trouble with Ole Miss. I'm sorry you're not getting to see it, 'cause every now and then it's nice to see an easy win where everyone is confident and having fun playing.

Schreiber is hitting .875! šŸ˜€

Yes it's 2 - 1...but OM leads in the 4th set...so our girls need to tighten up and put this one to bed.

It is very important we win this match. To lose to Ole Miss to close out the regular season would definitely hurt our seed for the NCAAs.

So we close out the match 3 - 1, which looks a lot more comfortable than it was...Ole Miss hung tough, gotta give 'em credit!

VN Store

Back