Volleyball girls ranked #19 in AVCA preseason poll!

UT opens the season with a pair of matches against No. 6 Illinois who reached the Final Four a season ago. The first match of the season is scheduled for Aug. 30 at 8 p.m. in Thompson-Boling Arena.

GO VOLS!

Wow! Wonder what kind of talent Illinois has coming back compared to Tennessee?

At least the Lady Vol players and coaches won’t have to wait long to find out how they stack up against top competition and will learn a lot, immediately, about what they need to work hardest on. Good stuff!

Terminology is wrong in title. If you say boys or girls, it's high school. College/university teams are men and women. This links to an article about lady vols (a university team, so it's women).

Reactions: lvocd and RollerVol
Terminology is wrong in title. If you say boys or girls, it's high school. College/university teams are men and women. This links to an article about lady vols (a university team, so it's women).

thanks...the terminology I like best is Lady Vols WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO LADY VOLS!

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
UT opens the season with a pair of matches against No. 6 Illinois who reached the Final Four a season ago. The first match of the season is scheduled for Aug. 30 at 8 p.m. in Thompson-Boling Arena.

GO VOLS!

The Illinois series is the oddest home & home series I've ever seen with both games being played in the same season just two days apart. First, we play on Friday the 30th at TBA then we travel Saturday to their place for the second game on Sunday. Really odd to do it that way, but a good pair of early-season tests for sure.

I love the volleyball head coach. As soon as she came, she turned things around.
Yep I agree. She appears to be fair, honest and a no nonsense coach. I love the fact that after every practice and game each player bar none has to have contact with each coach! This is team building and a chance to clear any unclean air before the next day. We got us a gem this time and I think we will compete for the top spot with great regularity sooner rather than later! JMHO as always!

VN Store

Back