Vol Walk for Bowling Green??

What do you guys think about the size of the crowd for Bowling Green since it will be on thursday night.I don't think a lot of folks will travel distance on a weeknight!

What do you guys think about the size of the crowd for Bowling Green since it will be on thursday night.I don't think a lot of folks will travel distance on a weeknight!
80k maybe. I would love for it to get to 100k. Just don't see that happening

Bet it doesn't even get that high.
People always Complain about September day games. I have no idea why anyone would skip Neyland at night in September. Couple in laserlights,new coach, new team. I wouldn't miss it. But I do understand some can not travel, work schedules and all. Would be nice to have a pcked house though. Maybe those that can't attend for whatever reason will give tickets to some people who can. Who knows but I will stick with 80k estimate

It would be nice to have a packed house but Thursday night game will have some issues getting people there.
Work the next day, travel, Jr High football(gotta watch your kids play). then COVID for some.
If I wasn't on the other side of the state I'd sure like to go. 1st game, new coach that actually knows something, the laser show and barring rain it should be perfect weather for watching football.

I'd say somewhere around 80K. I'll be there.

I doubt there will be any sellouts this season. With no UF or Bama on the home schedule, it's tough. I think the highest attendance in 2019 was around 92K for UGA. Probably similar for this season.

People always Complain about September day games. I have no idea why anyone would skip Neyland at night in September. Couple in laserlights,new coach, new team. I wouldn't miss it. But I do understand some can not travel, work schedules and all. Would be nice to have a pcked house though. Maybe those that can't attend for whatever reason will give tickets to some people who can. Who knows but I will stick with 80k estimate
I think fan lethargy is at an all time high, as it should be. But I think covid will play in to it as well. Those 2 things together are going to make for some sorry attendance stats this year unfortunately.

While I don't like the Vols in Thursday night games, I do like the Thursday night option when it's before Labor Day. Makes for a nice long weekend trip to the mountains.

Reactions: FBtime
The smart ones took Friday off (Thursday too if they need to travel), and will make a long weekend of it!

Reactions: FBtime and 24/7vol

VN Store

Back