Vol uniform/helmet design discussion (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tenn+PC.png

Boom!

Here's a good website on sports uniforms. There is a very small but important tidbit on Tennessee's unis buried about 3/4 down the blog page. It is hard to find but I really think it is important that we all read it. Spend some time on this page and then report back when you find it. But, here is the catch, you cannot post in this thread until you find it, ok?
Thanks.

Uni Watch

Check out this old school hat. Found it in the attic.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1330181084808.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1330181084808.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 26
  • uploadfromtaptalk1330181096187.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1330181096187.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 21
  • uploadfromtaptalk1330181145945.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1330181145945.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 23
Here's a good website on sports uniforms. There is a very small but important tidbit on Tennessee's unis buried about 3/4 down the blog page. It is hard to find but I really think it is important that we all read it. Spend some time on this page and then report back when you find it. But, here is the catch, you cannot post in this thread until you find it, ok?
Thanks.

Uni Watch

Didn't see a thing about our uniforms. It's a big blog, you're going to have to be more specific, i.e. what was the date of the blog entry.

Didn't see a thing about our uniforms. It's a big blog, you're going to have to be more specific, i.e. what was the date of the blog entry.

We were mentioned in the blog about the worst uniforms in college football. They rated the black halloween jerseys as the 3rd worst. I have to totally agree they got that one right.

We were mentioned in the blog about the worst uniforms in college football. They rated the black halloween jerseys as the 3rd worst. I have to totally agree they got that one right.

It wouldn't have been so bad if they didn't look like a small high schools jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back