Vol room ! Darts anyone ?

Sure...can you put this over the Bulls Eye??!!

video_210325_beamer_shane_media.jpg

Seriously though...SWEET setup!

Sure...can you put this over the Bulls Eye??!!

video_210325_beamer_shane_media.jpg

Seriously though...SWEET setup!
Great idea ! Definitely hit the Bulls Eye more often lol . He has an A$$ whoopin coming this fall and I plan on being there to witness it first hand .

Reactions: HeadVol77
Nice looking room! I’m about to transform my daughter’s old room into a Vols room myself. Btw, my wife purchased an exercise bike shaped clothes rack I will have to work around as well.
Good luck with your Vol room . I would highly recommend some fat head items. I bought a big power T and the checker Neyland one and they sent me a bunch of smaller Vol related fat heads , at no cost .

Bose 301s I bought with my first paycheck from my first real job in 1984 . Now I have them hard wired to a Yamaha Bluetooth receiver, never sounded better . The legendary voice of the Vols John Ward has been heard through them many times , back in the day.
Yep. That’s when Circuit City was more fun than Disney World. I still regret downsizing from my old 901’s.

Yep. That’s when Circuit City was more fun than Disney World. I still regret downsizing from my old 901’s.
Anyone interested in buying some 901s. I have a pair I don't use anymore with the bass box. There's nothing wrong with them, never been in the garage. My only concern would be what I'll have to pay to get them boxed up with adequate cushioning because I wouldn't want them to get damaged in shipping. If I don't get any offers I guess I'll put them on Craigs list next month sometime. I just don't use them anymore, and if you're familiar with 901s, they're not little. Reply to chuck0303@aol.com. Would rather them go to a VOL rather than just a local yokle. LOL. I've had them forever.

Reactions: vols72
I remember the day I went into Circuit City and was dismayed to find they no longer carried shortwave radios 😬. Radio Shack kept me covered for a while but we all know what happened to them. Now I live in a world in which Ford is about to stop putting AM radios into new cars. What madness have we fallen into?

Congratulations man ! That's a heck of an accomplishment ! I'm a novice, I thought I was good and I went to Chattanooga and got my tail feathers scorched lol . I mainly just throw with friends , have a few drinks and listen to Van Halen.
Hey they got some good players out of Chattanooga!...Just takes a lot of practice and then you get addicted lol

Reactions: #1n51&98

VN Store

Back