Vol retro logo madness

Power T will always be #1 badass imo but it not being on the list I'll go with 2, 5, 1 and 6 in that order.

I think 3 is the best but obviously it's geared towards baseball. But I think #2 or #1 are runners up.

Ran across this from 151 Creative and thought it was interesting. Which logo do you like best? There's something about #5 for me. I like #7 too.

ETgv26PX0AAewtz
1 vs 4
2 vs 6

1 vs 2

#1 take the championship

We're unique. I like that too. I can't think of anything worse than having a team nicknamed Tigers.

Well, Hell. When someone mentions the Tigers? How many colleges have a tiger mascot? Something I give my Auburn alumni sister in law Hell about. Why they don't just run with War Eagles escapes me. Be unique; like the Vols, Razorbacks, Seminoles, ect ect..What about Commodores? Well, let's not get carried away with it.

Reactions: Freak
#6 and #2 , but the UT needs to lose the black outline

I’d love to see us do a “new throwback” with the interlocking UT and rifleman logo used somehow.

Reactions: MAD
I have to admit, I'm a bit surprised by the love for #2. Obviously it's considered largely popular to earn that #2 seed. Just not my thing, I guess.

It's funny - when #2 was originally used I really didn't like it much, and I always despised #5 for being too cartoonish. As I've gotten older, I've grown to love both of those with #2 being one of my all-time favorites. Odd how that happens. Keep hanging in there - there's hope for you too!

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

VN Store

Back