VOL RB Commitment bumped to 4*

Hear that sound? that is the aftershock of the first BOOM!
200.gif

Betcha a few more of the 3*s get boosted by the time it is done.

Hmm.....this coaching staff seems to be able to evaluate players. I wonder how many more aftershock booms we are going to hear in the next few months? Especially if some of these players actually get to play this fall?

They must have watched his recent games and also how he performed at camps. How else would they know he got better?

What I don't get is how can 247 composite still have him as a 3 star but say he is the number 1 juco RB? That makes no sense (but I guess a lot does not make sense in recruiting).

Reactions: wlkx
In other news the other half of the vol commits got dropped🙄..Never will understand how u can get dropped in ranking based on solely doin nothing 🤦‍♂️

They must have watched his recent games and also how he performed at camps. How else would they know he got better?
Same way the rest of our higher rated players got dropped since committing lol. Guess they are trying to compensate

#1 juco rb seems right that he would be a 4 star. I’m glad it didn’t matter to JP and staff. Looks like he will be an asset to any program.

Reactions: Evergrenevol

VN Store

Back