Vol Pass: Football Question

jaydhugs

Did anyone else buy a Vol Pass for the football games this year? Does anyone know if they plan on doing the program again or when they might announce it? I realize that with more people buying tickets the likelihood becomes lower, but we paid 300 each for two guaranteed tickets to every game, which came out to 75 for two tickets to each game plus the option to buy two more at a 20% discount —one hell of a deal if you ask me.

Last edited:
We bought 4 and have since the Vol Pass started. Great deal.

We have talked with the Ticket Office etc and the Vol Pass will not be an option at this time.

We were told that they could at a later date decide to the reinstate the Vol Pass should ticket sales not go as planned.

With that being said we’ve scheduled an appointment to meet with our ticket sales rep next week at gate 21 to tour Neyland to decide which seats we will be purchasing as season tickets.

Did anyone else buy a Vol Pass for the football games this year? Does anyone know if they plan on doing the program again or when they might announce it? I realize that with more people buying tickets the likelihood becomes lower, but we paid 300 each for two guaranteed tickets to every game, which came out to 75 for two tickets to each game plus the option to buy two more at a 20% discount —one hell of a deal if you ask me.
I've already got calls asking if I was interested in the Vol Pass again for the 22 season. I'd say it's still gonna be done next year for the foreseeable future

I've already got calls asking if I was interested in the Vol Pass again for the 22 season. I'd say it's still gonna be done next year for the foreseeable future
In our meeting with rep today, he is still sticking with no Vol Pass at this time. He said ticket sales have been very good thus far.

Again, the Vol Pass was a good idea and fit the budgets and many Vol Fans.

On a side note I was able to get pictures and videos of the construction from ground level inside Neyland. Crews are moving at a rapid pace. Sections YY was being cut out with torches while we were there. Definitely a construction site at the moment.

Reactions: jaydhugs
In our meeting with rep today, he is still sticking with no Vol Pass at this time. He said ticket sales have been very good thus far.

Again, the Vol Pass was a good idea and fit the budgets and many Vol Fans.

On a side note I was able to get pictures and videos of the construction from ground level inside Neyland. Crews are moving at a rapid pace. Sections YY was being cut out with torches while we were there. Definitely a construction site at the moment.
As a sales rep, you can’t always trust a sales rep.

Reactions: volsrock09

VN Store

Back