Vol Navy Roll Call

Sure wish I could afford one as big and fancy as you guys, I think my little tin boat would be WAY out of place.

I have two years of blood sweat and tears in this boat, but she is PAID for and mine.

and I did just put another $1000 in the interior.

Sig, there are a variety of sizes of water craft in VOL Navy.. regardless of size, you'd fit in!!!

Our friends in Farragut have an almost 60' beauty.. there was a show on about Tennessee tradition and there was their yacht... have never been on board but our invite is always open...

Sure wish I could afford one as big and fancy as you guys, I think my little tin boat would be WAY out of place.

I have two years of blood sweat and tears in this boat, but she is PAID for and mine.

and I did just put another $1000 in the interior.

Dude you would be fine in your boat. Assuming weather is good. Sneak into a nice spot nice and close

How would you go from boat from Nashville to Knoxville?

th
:birgits_giggle:

Reactions: 1 person
Dude you would be fine in your boat. Assuming weather is good. Sneak into a nice spot nice and close

No doubt I second this; you can tie up with me anytime but in a boat that size you have so many more options than me lol. I used to go in my 18' runabout then my 28' Glastron Cruiser and now my 34' Sea Ray.

I have seen everything from canoes to 100+ footers down there and everyone has a great time. It's a "You gotta do it at least once" kind of thing for sure!

BCarterVol98

I may just take you up on that offer, I mentioned the idea to the Wife/Admiral and she is ecstatic about the idea.

Last edited:
Anybody have pics of the vol navy docks right now? Any parking issues? Or still plenty of room to park?

VN Store

Back