Vol Media, out of state

TikiVol

I live in Texas and always listened to Swain Event for Vol sports. After he moved on, I'm struggling to find a replacement. What are favorite podcasts / streaming sports shows? Appreciate any recommendations.

None of the Nashville sports radio stations/podcasts are what you need. They're decent, but spend more time talking NFL (Titans) and NHL (Preds) than they do college ball.

Maybe Eric Ainge's show, I know he streams it.

Reactions: GetYouSomeofThat
I live in Texas and always listened to Swain Event for Vol sports. After he moved on, I'm struggling to find a replacement. What are favorite podcasts / streaming sports shows? Appreciate any recommendations.
Talkin' Vawls does a couple videos/shows a day on YouTube. He's just a regular fan though, so may not have any new info that the media may get.

Swain still streams from 12-3 ET on the Sports Animal site and app.

You can download Erik ainge’s show and swain’s show (josh and Swain) on any podcast app after it airs. They upload them in hourly segments, so normally the first hour goes up in the second hour of the show, etc. you can also stream them live on the i heart radio app (and maybe sports animal has its own app too. I’m not sure).

Sports Animal has an app that you can stream Swain from 12-3p. I usually listen to the podcast on Spotify (Josh and Swain)

Reactions: VolFan_N_NC
Late Kick with Josh Pate on youtube is excellent if you want a national show. I can't recommend it enough. He does talk about the Vols , very fair analysis. He covers strictly college football year around though.

VN Store

Back