Vol Gift Ideas

illvol

Eternal optimist
So my wife was asking the other day what Vol related stuff I wanted for Christmas. Being in Illinois we may not have ease of access to some of the more interesting, handcrafted, or unique things as those closer to Knoxville. I was wondering what new or cool Vol related things people have seen, found or received that are not the standard hat or apparel items.
Would love to see what you’ve got!

Reactions: Love_Vols14
I got a UT garden gnome when I was a student there because I thought it was hilarious and as running joke in the Anthropology department we take one of those gnomes and get pictures of him wherever we go.

The whisky barrel top is exactly the kind of stuff I’m talking about. That’s awesome. There has to be other things out there. Anyone on here custom make things? Can we use this as a “show and tell” Freak?

The whisky barrel top is exactly the kind of stuff I’m talking about. That’s awesome. There has to be other things out there. Anyone on here custom make things? Can we use this as a “show and tell” Freak?

They will custom make whatever you want with either the tops, barrel slats, or whole barrel. I think a whole barrel is just $275. Or they will do just metal work. Contact them and they will hook you up. Great people too!

51%2BIbT1fh5L._SL1000_.jpg

Reactions: CABVOL
If you do not have it, and a copy can be found, Andy Kozar's book 'Football as a War Game' is a nice thing to have.

Tell her to wait until after Vandy game to buy anything...they’ll be giving TN stuff away for cheap.

VN Store

Back