Vol Family in need of good vibes and prayers

HaletownVol

Hey Vol Family! I know a lot of you have seen me on Twitter advocating for my Best friend. My brother from another. His daughter is doing a lot better since the therapy and treatments have started but they are hurting as a whole. He lost his apartment and is on the verge of loosing his Truck (his apartment for now) please continue to send good vibes and prayers to him and his family. He has a really good job but the majority of his pay goes to support his daughters needs so he’ll be down for a while I’m helping him where I can. The thing that has kept he and his daughter sane is their shared love of our Vols. The happiest she has been in a long time is seeing the gators and Bama go down! His go fund me is still active but I won’t post it here for respect for freak and the guidelines he has in place but if you know it pass it along and especially during this holiday season! Thank you all for the help that you have given and the thoughts and prayers you guys are rockstars and we are family!!! GO BIG 🍊

Prayers.

Depending on how old his daughter is, he needs to contact some social agencies for help with bills

Reactions: feathersax
I pray to the Messiah, to the one true God for your child. And those young persons in Brazil, the Sudan and the Ukraine who we support.

As we pine upon this game of young men, I think its important to think where you place your alms.

VN Store

Back