Vol 4 Life

DAvolFan14

I am sick and tired of getting on here with some of you "fans" saying we are gonna get destroyed by bama!! Yeah, we are not as talented but if you have no faith in your team then why even watch the game. I have thought we were gonna beat florida, georgia, and alabama every year. You know why?????You believe in your team no matter what. We gotta stop feeling sorry for ourselves and i think in time Pruitt will get it done for us. I want the Harrison Bailey era to start now and even if we do
lose we will be a force soon enough

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

upset-tennessee-college-football-fan-2012.gif

volindespair.jpg

relievedvols.gif

OIP.LyW0N4aWZU9gBZCTngdQvwHaD5

I’m not watching today for that very reason. This will be the first game in over a decade I haven’t watched. I made a deal with myself to waste no more day light hours of my fall watching JG behind center and I’m not looking back. A QB change will come one day and I’ll start watching again. Until then I’m enjoying my fall and not looking back.

I’m not watching today for that very reason. This will be the first game in over a decade I haven’t watched. I made a deal with myself to waste no more day light hours of my fall watching JG behind center and I’m not looking back. A QB change will come one day and I’ll start watching again. Until then I’m enjoying my fall and not looking back.
If JG starts the game, it's almost a given he won't finish the game, so you should probably tune in anyway if you want to see Maurer/Bailey some.

Pissed is more the feeling I have. Faith in our team has nothing to do with it. I am a VFL but that doesn't mean I am insane. We need a new QB coach and a new QB. Having unreal expectations is just plain insane. I hope and pray we win every game we have. So far my prayers have been answered 50% of the time this year. SMH If you are truly sick and tired of getting on here, DON'T. It does amaze me what a difference a couple of weeks can make on Volnation. When we 2-0 many were acting like Pruitt could walk on water. Now that we are 2-2 some of them are calling for him to be fired and want to start another coaching search. We are a fickle bunch. But, everyone that is a fan has a right to voice their opinion. Just as you did.

I am sick and tired of getting on here with some of you "fans" saying we are gonna get destroyed by bama!! Yeah, we are not as talented but if you have no faith in your team then why even watch the game. I have thought we were gonna beat florida, georgia, and alabama every year. You know why?????You believe in your team no matter what. We gotta stop feeling sorry for ourselves and i think in time Pruitt will get it done for us. I want the Harrison Bailey era to start now and even if we do

76019D78-6EAA-4B2F-9411-A74207F54C2C.gif

Reactions: volnomnom and tbh
If JG starts the game, it's almost a given he won't finish the game, so you should probably tune in anyway if you want to see Maurer/Bailey some.
I’m gonna follow it on here and when someone else is put under center I’ll tune in. I won’t be far away.

Reactions: SalVolinus
I’m gonna follow it on here and when someone else is put under center I’ll tune in. I won’t be far away.
If you are a Vols fan you watch the game no matter what happens! I dont even let them change the channel here at the bars in Texas till I am done with the game.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I do give up on games when the team is dead and done before it is over. Enthusiasm is great, but sometimes you have to let it go after clenching your jaw for a few hours.

Oh boy, the 🚨 “REAL FAN” 🚨 alerts are already coming out!!!

I get sick of these accusations by some on here that your not a true Vol fan if you don't watch the games when the team is down which is total BS. A fan can have stds and when the team cannot even meet low stds you have a right not to buy tickets or not watch on TV. I AM A VOL FAN, period whether I watch them or not.

The game will be closer than most think

I get sick of these accusations by some on here that your not a true Vol fan if you don't watch the games when the team is down which is total BS. A fan can have stds and when the team cannot even meet low stds you have a right not to buy tickets or not watch on TV. I AM A VOL FAN, period whether I watch them or not.
Very true. Is it too much to ask that we get herpes? Or at least syphilis? C’mon guys

Reactions: BlinghamptonVol
I’m not watching either. I’m not basing my decision on whether or not JG starts but because I am very disappointed in the way CJP has coached this team. The team quit against KY and while that’s inexcusable, you don’t quit on your teammates unless you have lost respect for your coach. (Actually there’s never an excuse for quitting on your teammates) We quit 2 years ago an CJP too. He blasted the players 2 years ago at halftime of the Bsma game, telling the reporter that he needed to have a couple of recruiting years to be competitive. Well it has been 2 years and he coached us to an embarrassing 34-7 loss to Kentucky. Until he proves he’s a head coach, I’m not interested in spending my saturdays watching the product he coaches on the field.

Reactions: VolZen
You ain't much of a fan

You ain't much of a fan

Reactions: DAvolFan14

VN Store

Back