VN's very own political meme thread...

184294975_162029549255615_2975064345589229118_n.jpg

Reports of his demise are greatly exaggerated. Like him or not, he will either be the 2024 nominee or will at least have kingmaker power to pick the nominee. GOP doesn’t live or die based on Social Media applause. That is the habitat of the poor virtue signaling snowflakes of the looney left

Reports of his demise are greatly exaggerated. Like him or not, he will either be the 2024 nominee or will at least have kingmaker power to pick the nominee. GOP doesn’t live or die based on Social Media applause. That is the habitat of the poor virtue signaling snowflakes of the looney left
If he's the nominee then get ready for President Harris

Reactions: LouderVol
I don’t think you have enough Imagination to perceive just how bad Harris/Biden are going to screw things up before 2024. The American electorate will strew the road with roses for anyone running against them. Heck, I could even win that one
Well I know how bad Trump can be. This is similar to all the bring back kiffin/Fulmer/Bruce threads we have during a coaching search. There are more options that can do a better job

Reactions: Vol Main
Well I know how bad Trump can be. This is similar to all the bring back kiffin/Fulmer/Bruce threads we have during a coaching search. There are more options that can do a better job
Except for “mean tweets” I didn’t see the Trump years as terrible at all. At least pre-covid (which wrecked EVERY country regardless of leadership), I had well paying stable employment, my investments soared, gas and groceries stayed low priced, no new wars were started, we were energy independent, Iran was contained, the Israelis and Arabs were actually meeting and signing treaties, and my taxes were low. What is this “terribleness” I keep hearing about? Serious question

Except for “mean tweets” I didn’t see the Trump years as terrible at all. At least pre-covid (which wrecked EVERY country regardless of leadership), I had well paying stable employment, my investments soared, gas and groceries stayed low priced, no new wars were started, we were energy independent, Iran was contained, the Israelis and Arabs were actually meeting and signing treaties, and my taxes were low. What is this “terribleness” I keep hearing about? Serious question
His covid leadership crippled the country and led to Biden. He spent huge amounts of money and ran up the debt. Had he stayed, many of the economic issues would have still happened based on many of his policies. He was a carnival barker

His covid leadership crippled the country and led to Biden. He spent huge amounts of money and ran up the debt. Had he stayed, many of the economic issues would have still happened based on many of his policies. He was a carnival barker
Journey's Greatest Hits song #2

I don’t think you have enough Imagination to perceive just how bad Harris/Biden are going to screw things up before 2024. The American electorate will strew the road with roses for anyone running against them. Heck, I could even win that one
He already lost to the Harris/Biden ticket. The electorate made it clear they didnt want Trump.

The racial bs is what led to Biden. Had the GF incident not happened there is no way Biden is elected, IMO. The Dems needed a platform other than Covid and they pounced on it. Suddenly, Republican = racist.

You think the results would be the same today? I know at least 6 people who'd change their votes.
Except that isnt the game you get to play.

We vote at a very specific time, what happens before or after that doesnt matter. It's all about the message that gets out for election day. And the establishment knows how to control that message. Look at the MSM, pre election Biden was great, Biden was this and that, and going to do this and that. After the election they shut up about Biden. But they can turn right back on to make the story whatever they need it to be.

His covid leadership made possible Operation Warp speed and the vaccine quicker than anyone expected. And the true covid impact was criminally overstated. Motorcycle accidents were being counted as covid deaths. If we really lost 600,000 people, we would know it. Population hasn’t went down. Average deaths population wide are about same as always. The bean counters just put them in the covid bucket. Pay no attention to Dr Faucci the man behind the curtain

His covid leadership made possible Operation Warp speed and the vaccine quicker than anyone expected. And the true covid impact was criminally overstated. Motorcycle accidents were being counted as covid deaths. If we really lost 600,000 people, we would know it. Population hasn’t went down. Average deaths population wide are about same as always. The bean counters just put them in the covid bucket. Pay no attention to Dr Faucci the man behind the curtain
We normally lose 2.5 million people. So far the counts have us over 3 million for 2020, it takes a couple years for the final numbers to come out. We definitely had extra deaths that wouldnt have happened without covid.

I still don't know how Trump hurt you so bad. Can you give just a couple of legitimate examples that don't have to do with the China Flu?

Reactions: CagleMtnVol

Seriously, Fox and the other right wing lie factories might induce the pathetically misinformed and hatefully gullible to believe that Biden is not a good President but Trump was. My guess is that most people know better by now.

Seriously, Fox and the other right wing lie factories might induce the pathetically misinformed and gullible to believe that Biden is not a good President but Trump was. My guess is that most people know better by now.
Wait....I am still trying to log on to the vaccine.gum website he was telling us about......
But whatever, maybe they will get him his pudding cup before his 3 pm bedtime

VN Store

Back