VN Weekly Pick Contest Week 5

I will go out on a limb and say that I will go 10/10 next week. You can quote me on this. Put it on the board, newspaper, tv, I don't care. I predict a perfect performcance this week. I gurantee perfection this week. Can't stop me
Are you channeling Joey Porter?

Same for me . . . although I'm mad at myself for picking Clemson. I knew as soon as I entered the pick that they were a serious threat to lay an egg.

Even though I picked Florida I was really pulling for Auburn. I actually thought about picking the Illini to win, but went with chalk. As for Bama and Clemson, I'm still scratching my head.

I got 6 out of 10 but when 2 of of your picks are incorrect because Alabama and Florida lost, it is difficult to get too upset about it.

Same for me . . . although I'm mad at myself for picking Clemson. I knew as soon as I entered the pick that they were a serious threat to lay an egg.
I'm not sure why I thought Syracuse could actually win back to back games. Not real happy with myself for not pulling the trigger on Illinois. That would have made up for not getting the win in the Juice Williams injury induced loss to Missouri in week 1. That said, I'll take my points and move on to next week.

As for Bama and Clemson, I'm still scratching my head.

I never really hesitated picking FSU over Bama. Bama is improved, but I'm not buying the hype just yet.

Clemson/Ga Tech on the other hand is about as tough a pick as there is. Both of those teams have a history of playing out of their minds one week and then flopping against lesser opponents. It's impossible to know which team is showing up.

I'm not sure why I thought Syracuse could actually win back to back games. Not real happy with myself for not pulling the trigger on Illinois. That would have made up for not getting the win in the Juice Williams injury induced loss to Missouri in week 1. That said, I'll take my points and move on to next week.

Syracuse is a joke, plain and simple. Sure, they got that fluke win over UL but they are terrible even though they almost pulled it off.

Miami of Ohio isn't exactly the '95 Nebraska team.

True, but Syracuse should really regret firing Paul Pasqualoni. Greg Robinson's a solid coach, but Syracuse never really appreciated what Pasqualoni did there until now that see that they can't even make a bowl game at all.

Got 3 points this week. Wow, I am coming to the same realization as our defense right now. I need to step up my game.

VN Store

Back