VN loading extremely slow

Big Gucci Sosa

Sniper Gang.
@Freak VN is loading slow on Chrome/Firefox. Cleared cache. Any known issues? Started last night and sometimes it won't load at all.

@Freak VN is loading slow on Chrome/Firefox. Cleared cache. Any known issues? Started last night and sometimes it won't load at all.
I'm not aware of any connection issues and I haven't experienced anything personally. I do have a permission issue that's causing some problems that I need to try to sort out when I get home tonight, but I can't see that it would causing loading issues.

@Freak it appears to be directly linked to my account. If I log out the site works normal.
I'm not aware of any connection issues and I haven't experienced anything personally. I do have a permission issue that's causing some problems that I need to try to sort out when I get home tonight, but I can't see that it would causing loading issues.

No answers at this point. Once I finish up these backend issues I’m working on I’ll try to dig a little deeper.

@Freak also tried no script. Nothing works. Doesnt even work when I'm off my wifi and away from the home. Must be account issue. Anyway to change like an email or username to see if it works?

I. Don't. Know.

Did you say at one point you were getting a message that you were already logged in? Was that just when clicking normal threads?

I. Don't. Know.

Did you say at one point you were getting a message that you were already logged in? Was that just when clicking normal threads?
That is when I login sometimes. It then gives me like a click "here" to return to main forums.

When you log in? Is the site logging you out?

Sure. I'll try to remember to do that when I get home tonight.

After looking into some server hiccups during the traffic surge, I discovered and fixed a problem with one of our custom scripts that could have been causing connection issues for some users. I'm not sure if your issue resolved itself or not but thought this might be worth mentioning.

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose
After looking into some server hiccups during the traffic surge, I discovered and fixed a problem with one of our custom scripts that could have been causing connection issues for some users. I'm not sure if your issue resolved itself or not but thought this might be worth mentioning.
Approve @eastatlantasanta please

Reactions: mrmax86

VN Store

Back