VN Endzone Early Morning Golf Extravaganza!

bigtime

Last by Divine Right
The day of the O&W game. Who is in? Where should we play? Reasonably priced nice course preferably.

Play could start around 8 a.m.
Everyone chips in for the winners lunch at Calhouns. That sound good?

I am totally down. I still don't have a damn ticket to the O&W game though.
You can still play with us. I want to have a good idea of how many of us there will be and if people are really serious about showing up by thursday.

I'll bring the sticks, but I would think we would need an earlier tee time to make calhouns.

Earlier tee time is fine with me... what time are you thinking? I was wondering if we would

I'm debating as to whether or not I'll be able to make it. We're staying at our lakehouse which is about an hour from campus, so that could be a very early morning. We will see.

I've seemed to have gotten into a little bind. We're having a party Friday that I don't wanna miss. But I want to rape everyone in golf Saturday..hmm..

I already have an 8:40 tee time at Gettysvue or I'd be in.

Centennial in Oak Ridge is a good course for relatively cheap.

You can book online at Centennial Golf Club

or call at 865-483-2291

I had an eagle on #11 last week :smile:

Additionally, the greens will be in great shape. They airated several weeks ago and started regularly cutting them this week.

In order to make Calhoun's, you need to get a Tee time around 730 or 8. I'm thinking I'm gonna get to campus just in time for the Vol Walk. Especially if we have another 5 hour round, but I'm pretty sure that group in front of us got taken care of.

Im really hoping this works out. Ego what you know about some cheap golf at a relatively nice course?

Kinda expensive but looks pretty nice. I guess 40 isnt to bad... How far is it from the downtown?

VN Store

Back