Vitello Will Not Leave Tennessee. . .

Yeah, Ok.................. If there's one thing I've learned about volnation its that there are no insiders and anyone claiming to be is FOS. But good luck and take care
You used a post from a moronic coona** on TigerDroppings, of all places, to try and say he was gone. The money was so outrageous in that post that even a college baseball ignoramus would’ve known it was BS. LSU just hired a guy with 2 Omaha appearances, including one CWS finals, and they’re not paying him half of what that poster claimed Vitello had agreed to.

It is remarkable that nothing is leaking from either side, UT or CTV. Both of them are showing a great deal of discipline.

Kudos to both sides.

I think the fanbase's anxiety has eased considerably, now that we know Coach V is not going anywhere. It's only a matter of when and not if. In my opinion, if it's over stadium upgrades and timeline, I'd rather CV take as much time as needed to get what he feels is necessary for the program.

You'd think this thing has to be nearing its end, right? I struggle to imagine it dragging on past this week, but who knows.

*nods* FWIW, Trey Wallace was asked about this yesterday on Fox Sports Knoxville, and he felt that everything would be wrapped up in the coming week once everyone returned from the long July 4th weekend.

Last edited:
Good grief? People talk when something big is happening. No one's been talking much about anything here and I'm not close enough to anyone to get more than when people are excited and talking.

Try harder.

VN Store

Back