Vitello suspended.

Agree about Burke, but I want Dickey toward the top of the line-up too. At least against RHP, I’d say Ahuna, Moore, Dickey and Burke in some order as 1-4. Then maybe go Merritt at 5, Denton at 6 and then fill in the bottom of the order.
I love these first world problems.. 😎
Just listened to the JW interview. First since reinstatement that I’m aware of…tv is straight up a dude. All the right coach speak, but also already pushing buttons. I love 🧡 this guy.

I love these first world problems.. 😎
Just listened to the JW interview. First since reinstatement that I’m aware of…tv is straight up a dude. All the right coach speak, but also already pushing buttons. I love 🧡 this guy.
So. I get the honor of a one on one with the Pope of the baseball forum…😉
G’nite boo.

Last edited:
Here’s my ideal lineup:

Dickey LF
Ahuna SS
Moore CF/DH
Burke 1B
Denton 3B
Merritt RF
Stark C
Jaslove 2B
Dreilling CF/DH

Reactions: CAVPUT
I think Tears and Chambers will get some AB’s in the next 6-8 games. I also think Booker and Scott might be running out of time to prove to TV they can be significant offensive producers. The next two weeks will be huge in determining the path forward.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I bet he bats closer to 7th than 2nd for his first game in the lineup. He will be 1 or 2 once he knocks the rust off IMHO.

Maybe so. If his first game was in SEC play I’d agree with you 100%. Just feels like since this is basically Spring Training against mediocre competition you’d want him to bat where he normally does. But, ultimately I guess it doesn’t matter.

The Alabama thing is a criminal investigation. The NCAA is not a court of law. They have no judicial power. I agree it’s ridiculous, but the fact that the Tuscaloosa PD immediately backed off their statement that he was present at the time of the murder, really gives insight into who really runs Tuscaloosa. Makes me think all those times Saban said discipline was “being handled internally” was just code for saying we told the police to make it go away. Sucks to be a victim in T-town if a football or basketball player is involved because ain’t **** happening to them.

They are getting PAID or they'd be talking.

Chris Low just said he thought the baseball ncaa deal was pretty much over.
I STILL know people who swear this is still open ended on investigation of Coach V.

As someone mentioned earlier Low is well connected and also has a son who is a manager, so I'm going to take his word on this and relax.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back