Visitor list 7-27-19

Very lol and I was a fast guy and only ran 4.49 laser. Could keep up with faster guys but that 4.42 is blazing. He could possibly have faster field speed.

Watched his HUDL he has good hands too. Only thing I would say is he needs to work on his route running, head fakes, etc.

Confirmed that were here: for
21 DL Anquin Barnes
20 OLB Tyler Baron
21 ATH Reid Carrico
22 DB Dallan Hayden
20 DL Jay Hardy
20 RB Tee Hodge
20 WR Jalin Hyatt
20 DB Keshawn Lawrence
21 LB Deonta Lawson
21 LB Smael Mondon
20 ATH Adonai Mitchell
21 DL Payton Page
21 OLB Demeioun robinson
20 ATH Eric Shaw
Price

I have serious doubts about Trey Smith being able to play and Kennedy having 2 season ending injuries in 3 years makes me nervous. I also never hold the expectation of getting a lot of production out of freshmen, especially on the offensive line. I know that some freshman come in and play well, I just never expect that from them because more often then not they need development. I do expect the line to be better developed thanks to Fitz, and I do expect improvement. I just don't know how much improvement there will be. I fully admit being full of doom and gloom, this is just the way I see this situation.
This is far too sane a post for late July-August. Be sure to come back and repeat it though in a couple of months to help talk people off the ledges on select September-October Sunday mornings when people need your kind of level headedness.

VN Store

Back