Virginia, MLK day, Accelerationists, Trump, GOP

lawgator1

Interesting timing for the Second Amendment rally. And heard a new term tonight for the right wing bloggers and conspiracy nuts who promote these things: they support segregation and another civil war if necessary to get it. They are called "accelerationists" because they seek to speed up the disintegratiin of our democracy so they can dominate the market on hate.

Sadly, Trump has chosen to stoke it, rather than try to calm his racist base, he is provoking things. And I am disappointed, albeit not surprised, that the GOP proper is not weighing in to advocate for calm.

Interesting timing for the Second Amendment rally. And heard a new term tonight for the right wing bloggers and conspiracy nuts who promote these things: they support segregation and another civil war if necessary to get it. They are called "accelerationists" because they seek to speed up the disintegratiin of our democracy so they can dominate the market on hate.

Sadly, Trump has chosen to stoke it, rather than try to calm his racist base, he is provoking things. And I am disappointed, albeit not surprised, that the GOP proper is not weighing in to advocate for calm.

And here we go again.

Watch this video. This is what’s going to start a civil war. This is outrage. This just got my blood boiling.

Where did you hear this term?

Wouldn't there need to be turbulence before the GOP proper advocates for calm?

Reactions: Thunder Good-Oil

So you think 2a supporters protesting a state government that’s about to pass some of the most sweeping firearm restrictions at one time , is just really a racist rally for trump supporters on the down low ? 😂

Do you serious believe some of the things you say?

Ohh boo hoo. Calling people who are pro 2nd amendment as racist is not the way to soon your argument. Not do I believe you have the ....ls to say it to their face. Lol be gone snowflake

Ohh boo hoo. Calling people who are pro 2nd amendment as racist is not the way to soon your argument. Not do I believe you have the ....ls to say it to their face. Lol be gone snowflake

Of course not ALL 2nd amendment protestors are white supremacist. It just gives them a platform and sympathetic ear

B3D0CEB5-167A-4570-8ACE-1EEF687BD6B0.gif

People are tired of Democrats thinking they are the party of the people. Just because the amount of federal employees moving into Virginia seems to have helped elect Democrats people are not going to just now down and turn in their weapons

VN Store

Back