viewing spot in Rome, Italy?

The Pope is a huge Vols fan. He'll probably be pumped to have someone to watch the game with. Heard he's got a nice pad, too.

Of course, the Cardinals are playing on Saturday too, so you might have to flip between games. Good luck.

Reactions: Ratvol and kcvols1
I'll be in Rome this weekend. Any guidance on where to watch the game? My SO will not be very happy that I am watching the Vols in Rome, Italy, but GO VOLS!
If only there was a way to use the power of the internet to find the answer to your question.. maybe one day someone will invite a SEARCH ENGINE....good thing VN is here til then.

The Colosseum is supposedly having a watch party w/ 2 free drink tickets included w/ entry fee .
Booster from the Honors told me that for the Ancient Roman Colosseum Vol Viewing Party they will be tossing corn dogs into the stands instead of bread.

Last edited:
Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Reactions: Holys#!tVol1979
Ciao! I am in England and have found it difficult to find reliable sources for the games. Hulu and Youtube TV do not work with or without a VPN. The best ways I have found so far are ustvgo.tv and the ESPN Player. For ustvgo.tv all you have to do is get Nord vpn and it will let you stream US tv channels. It isn't perfect, but it works and you don't have to do a bunch of sketchy stuff to your computer. ESPN Player is like the ESPN app and you can pay for it as a stand alone service. The quality is very good and it is reliable. However, a previous poster mentioned that ESPN is banned in Italy so it may not be available for you. You could try setting a VPN to an English server and getting ESPN Player that way. I have also been told that a jailbroken Amazon Firestick will work, but I have not tried that yet. Buona fortuna!

Reactions: kingkisses
Ciao! I am in England and have found it difficult to find reliable sources for the games. Hulu and Youtube TV do not work with or without a VPN. The best ways I have found so far are ustvgo.tv and the ESPN Player. For ustvgo.tv all you have to do is get Nord vpn and it will let you stream US tv channels. It isn't perfect, but it works and you don't have to do a bunch of sketchy stuff to your computer. ESPN Player is like the ESPN app and you can pay for it as a stand alone service. The quality is very good and it is reliable. However, a previous poster mentioned that ESPN is banned in Italy so it may not be available for you. You could try setting a VPN to an English server and getting ESPN Player that way. I have also been told that a jailbroken Amazon Firestick will work, but I have not tried that yet. Buona fortuna!

I switched from Sling to YouTube TV when they had the channels drop and haven’t had any issues with Proton VPN.

Reactions: VolDave53 and blitz
I’m going to be in Bora Bora this weekend and looking for a place to watch. Appreciate it if one of you guys can help a brother out. TIA!
Don’t know if you are joking or not, didn’t see blue.
Good luck finding on TV, when I was there they had like 5 channels and it was all in French. They’d bring you whatever you wanted, food and dvd.
I think streaming will be your only bet, hopefully Wi-Fi will have your back, or use mobile depending on your cell plan.
Where you staying at? We went for our honeymoon, stayed at the four seasons in the end bungalow that had its own pool. Really pretty place, lots of cool fish swimming around.

Don’t know if you are joking or not, didn’t see blue.
Good luck finding on TV, when I was there they had like 5 channels and it was all in French. They’d bring you whatever you wanted, food and dvd.
I think streaming will be your only bet, hopefully Wi-Fi will have your back, or use mobile depending on your cell plan.
Where you staying at? We went for our honeymoon, stayed at the four seasons in the end bungalow that had its own pool. Really pretty place, lots of cool fish swimming around.

I appreciate you taking the time to respond. I was only joking though. But a Bora Bora Four Seasons sounds amazing. I would consider it…outside of football season.

VN Store

Back