VIDEO: Tennessee - South Carolina ESPN highlights and post game

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
<iframe id="fsp" style="background:#000;" width="370" height="330" src=" http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/partners/player?id=3956373&player=teamBlogNetwork&plv=true&site=tennessee" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Notice they refer to Pearl as "Bruce Smith". :lol:

thanks for the video Freak! Yeah, I think they were so focused on Tyler that they messed Bruce's name up. Good stuff!

Add I liked the comment, "looks like he just come off the street". Seems not to many liked the mock neck golf shirt. My opinion it needed an orange T on it. :twocents: :)

I liked it, he did not look like he came off the street those guys are idiots. it said to me that I'm formal but I'm here to party.

I laughed last night when Bobby Knight called Brian Williams "Big" Williams. Thats what me and some of my buddies call him. I give it up to him he has come a long way. He played a great game last night as well.

I couldn't get the video to load at work.

Do they include in the highlights Bobby Knight quoting the first grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan? Basketball aside, that was one of the most memorable parts of the game for me.

Wow, Bruce has put on the pounds. Guess he can blame it on the stressful season he's had.

notice Bruce stop to talk to their coach and their coach just kept walking hardly looking at him... then bruce just grins... they got killed, on senior night, to give us the east, and were poor sports... awesome!

notice Bruce stop to talk to their coach and their coach just kept walking hardly looking at him... then bruce just grins... they got killed, on senior night, to give us the east, and were poor sports... awesome!

he looks like thin man

crispinsangels.jpg
http://www.bttf.com/backtalk/crispinsangels.jpg

VN Store

Back