Victory paintings

Dude I don’t know, I’d rather have a painting of a Tennessee player in a moment of triumph than a Bama player in a moment of agony. Because at the end of the day the ladder is still a picture of a Bama player.
giphy.gif

Off topic. It sort of just hit me that we beat Bama, despite gifting them an easy TD. The fumbled exchange between Hooker and Small, remember? Take away the gift, and it would probably be: Vols 52 - Tide 42

Keep fishing for likes and limiting who can see your profile. All I was saying is that I’d rather hang a picture of a vol player than a picture of a Tide player.
I’ve been posting here years before we had likes on Volnation. I have that feature turned off. Is that your motivation of posting here?

Off topic. It sort of just hit me that we beat Bama, despite gifting them an easy TD. The fumbled exchange between Hooker and Small, remember? Take away the gift, and it would probably be: Vols 52 - Tide 42
Wouldve been hard to tell. It would've been 49-42 on bama's last drive. Instead of the field goal, they would have to go for a TD on their final 4th down.

If they miss it, we likely kneel down and win 49-42. If they score. . . OT.

It worked out great. A 49-42 W would've been awesome, but we'd miss out on the incredible final drive to set up the walk off fg.

Last edited:
Wouldve been hard to tell. It would've been 49-42 on bama's last drive. Instead of the field goal, they would have to go for a TD on their final 4th down.
If they miss it, we likely kneel down and win 49-42. If they score. . . OT.
It worked out great. A 49-42 W would've been awesome, but we'd miss out on the incredible final drive to set up the walk off fg.

What a great day, that night. What a great night that day.
The drama, the screaming, left me breathless, still I can say;
What a great day, that night. What a great night that day.
singer_1f9d1-200d-1f3a4.png

49-42. We wouldn't have need to kick the last FG. Just take a knee.

I love that. My wife just got me this one for my birthday yesterday.

GASP!!!!!!!! Your wife is a superb woman to do this for you. Can I have her???
Dayum it, Shirley, stop beating me with that folding chair!!!!!!
fearful-face_1f628.png

Reactions: tn4elvis

VN Store

Back