Vic Wharton: can someone explain what is going on here?

GoVolsXtra (@GoVolsXtra) on Twitter
Go to this, and scroll down and look for Vic Wharton through the years. Something isn’t right
Don't know what it means. I noticed they have been posting "Look at ....through the years" for several people within the last few days. Started suddenly, ended suddenly. I found this a little more interesting. Noticed several students heading to the "rock" on twitter....then this:

Last edited:
Time warp? Offense that really moves the ball? Clue about the new OC? I'm going back to watching Ancient Aliens.

Reactions: Remy
I just looked at his Touchdown from the Tax Slayer bowl and you can tell the team loved him when he scored that TD, go back and look if you don't believe and that he was a high character kid. I believe Dillon was texting Vic's girlfriend(at the time) and then they just switched. that's probably why he can still walk because Dillon was attempting to cheat. that's my recollection. I believe they decided to keep Vic in the Legacy piece because they know he loved Tennessee and the only reason he left was because he was very close to Bajakian and if you remember Butch fired the OC after year 2.

I thought OP thought Wharton was pointing at Iowa players junk. To this point im still confused without the pictures in question.

**new announcer**

“That’s Victor Wooten, for the gain”
I prefer this guy.

He’s pops through the hole, he’s to the 40...at the 35...30,25...20,10 to the 5-4-3-2-1... GIVE SIX, Touchdiwn Tennessee!

VN Store

Back