Vic Wharton: can someone explain what is going on here?

Ok so everyone who is confused as I was, he was apparently trying to link to an article of 11 photos of Vic Wharton in which KnoxNews had gotten wrong in thinking he was still playing at UT? uh... bfd?

The didn't get it wrong. This photo set was linked to an article about Butch's first recruiting class. It had photos of several 2014 recruits and showed pictures of them through the years. The article clearly stated that Wharton transferred.

The didn't get it wrong. This photo set was linked to an article about Butch's first recruiting class. It had photos of several 2014 recruits and showed pictures of them through the years. The article clearly stated that Wharton transferred.
I pulled it up on my phone & damn their site is broken AF on mobile. Thanks for the breakdown.

Vic, as his former self before he transformed at Cal...good job Vic and good luck...you made the right move...:D

GO VOLS...RECRUIT LIKE HECK!

It was in the Tax Slayer Bowl vs Iowa. He caught a pass from Dobbs and scored a TD. Everyone thought he would have a big year the next season. Then he transferred.

Hope that helps.

I think he actually caught that pass from Marlin Lane on a trick play...but I was pretty drunk.

Yeah he was run off by the trumpet man Butch and is now the active career leader in receptions , yards receiving and receiving touchdowns as a redshirt senior at Cal . From Spring Hill , TN .

He was run off by teammates after several incidents off the field. Including getting a teammate's girlfriend pregnant.

Reactions: butchna
I wasted 1minute and 23 seconds of my life on this thread

Exactly. Who’s got time for this nonsense? We should be tracking plans and checking to see if Hugh’s kids have enrolled in any Knoxville schools. There’s a coaching search going on OP!

Reactions: chuckb1448
636397749815233966-0719-KCSP-sp-vols19-02-AL.JPG

I really thought this was the class that would turn things around...I was wrong.

"Here's some things we can focus on: One, we tried hard. And two, we're still dear friends."

Reactions: Jackcrevol

VN Store

Back