Vic Wharton: can someone explain what is going on here?

Whoops just realized I meant the Northwestern game that Debord coached. When we actually ran an Iformation with Hurd
One brilliant moment. 🙁 Remain convinced that it was a trial pitch by DeBord to add a facet to the offense. Offset I could have been run with both Hurd and Kamara and it could be switched to the spread in the same series which would have made Hurd more effective in that set instead of the stationary target that defenses keyed on. We already know how it could’ve used Kamara. I think DeBord got a promise it would be incorporated but Butch reneged and that resulted in DeBord “retiring” before taking over Indiana.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Maybe if you cared more about reading comprehension than starting the most threads you could have figured it out for yourself.

Reactions: Probably_in_Class
It was in the Tax Slayer Bowl vs Iowa. He caught a pass from Dobbs and scored a TD. Everyone thought he would have a big year the next season. Then he transferred.

Hope that helps.
Yes, was a fake Field Goal if I recall.
I Was there, Hurd running downhill out of the “I” was also of note during that game.

It was in the Tax Slayer Bowl vs Iowa. He caught a pass from Dobbs and scored a TD. Everyone thought he would have a big year the next season. Then he transferred.

Hope that helps.

God what could have been if Butch hadn’t run so many players off with his used car salesman personality. Preston Williams, Jalen Hurd, and Vic Wharton all had huge years.

God what could have been if Butch hadn’t run so many players off with his used car salesman personality. Preston Williams, Jalen Hurd, and Vic Wharton all had huge years.
Yeah he was run off by the trumpet man Butch and is now the active career leader in receptions , yards receiving and receiving touchdowns as a redshirt senior at Cal . From Spring Hill , TN .

Reactions: 08Vol and Rodeo vol

VN Store

Back