VFL's 1957 Pontiac Star Chief

Enki_Amenra

Wanna Bet?
This is a former Vols player's Restomod 1957 Pontiac Star Chief. His name is Chris. I talked to him, but didnt realize he was a former player, so I didnt get any game stories or even his last name. I should've know he was, judging by the bright Orange & White car that cost around $300k to build and the orange shirt he was wearing, 😂. . .

Do any of you know him? Really nice man.

The car has any LS1 engine and a fully upgraded suspension to that of a Corvette. You can see the interior is gorgeous as well, upgrading certain parts and keeping the original as well. Has a killer sound system with a subwoofer built into the middle of the backseat.

https://youtube.com/shorts/CVE1lpdUChY?feature=share4

The same website has this car also listed as a 56 Pontiac Bonneville.
Yeah, it's a star chief. I didn't know there was a star chief. I thought it was just a Bonneville "Star Chief". . . found out what it was after looking into it a little more. Need to change the title of the other short.

This is a former Vols player's Restomod 1957 Pontiac Star Chief. His name is Chris. I talked to him, but didnt realize he was a former player, so I didnt get any game stories or even his last name. I should've know he was, judging by the bright Orange & White car that cost around $300k to build and the orange shirt he was wearing, 😂. . .

Do any of you know him? Really nice man.

The car has any LS1 engine and a fully upgraded suspension to that of a Corvette. You can see the interior is gorgeous as well, upgrading certain parts and keeping the original as well. Has a killer sound system with a subwoofer built into the middle of the backseat.

https://youtube.com/shorts/CVE1lpdUChY?feature=share4

Would it be Chris Wampler (Wampler Sausage)? Middle guard back in the late 70's, early 80's?

I am very familiar with star chiefs. My favorite year is the 58 but 57 is right behind it, then probably the 53. My dream car is a 58 star chief wagon, they are very hard to find. I would assume that it would have to be Chris Wampler. I have seen the car before in Lenoir City and he is the only Chris that I can think of that played for UT from LC.

Reactions: volunator and Freak

VN Store

Back