VFL Ramon Foster Joins Nashville Sports Talk Radio

BucksnortVol

Sports talk radio in Nashville got a Labor Day shake up with 104.5, "The Zone" announcing that long time Steelers OG and VFL Ramon Foster will join the station in the 6:00 am slot Mon-Fri. Foster will join Jason Martin as co-host for the early show, The Wakeup Zone, on the station.
This time slolt on the air was previously held by former Titan, Blaine Bishop (to be retained but reassigned) along with Kevin Ingram and Mark Howard (both released), Adam Sparks of The Tennesseean reported. I liked the show because of Bishop and Ingram and am sorry to see them go.

Last edited:
Should be great addition. Blaine Bishop is with Mickey Ryan in afternoon segment. Kevin Ingram was added to Vanderbilt sportscasting in addition to Belmont basketball.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
I would love to know the details on the Mark Howard release (firing). He's been around Nashville sports for several decades.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
I was actually a really big blane bishop fan in his playing days, but I can’t stand him on the radio. Mark Howard being off the air is one of the best things I’ve heard about in a while, he and blane are the reasons I quit listening to 104.5. I’m looking forward to foster being on the morning show.

I was actually a really big blane bishop fan in his playing days, but I can’t stand him on the radio. Mark Howard being off the air is one of the best things I’ve heard about in a while, he and blane are the reasons I quit listening to 104.5. I’m looking forward to foster being on the morning show.
You mean you didnt like Blaine screaming at the top of his falsetto voice first thing in the morning as a good way to start your day ??? 😂

Reactions: wmcovol
You mean you didnt like Blaine screaming at the top of his falsetto voice first thing in the morning as a good way to start your day ??? 😂

its embarrassing when you have the show on and trying to talk to a customer when they ask "what's all the screaming in the back ground".

I like Blaine but he needs some adderall

I would love to know the details on the Mark Howard release (firing). He's been around Nashville sports for several decades.
Generally the longer you stay somewhere, the more money you make, so firing you clears a lot of $$$. Blaine Bishop's son is a freshman at UT this year, so that gives you a UT connection with every show at 104.5

Reactions: CPA

VN Store

Back