VFL Ovince Saint Preux Fights August 8 in Nashville

Anyone know anything about these early fighters and willing to share?

They called OSP a "Former University of Tennessee Linebacker" during the opening of the show while they were showing highlights and hyping the fights. Depending on how he does it, I'd bet OSP gets a title shot with a win tonight, and one more after. Pretty sure this is only Glover's second fight since he fought for the belt, is top 5 in the division, and the division is running low on viable contenders. As others have mentioned, Glover has legit KO power, and strong wrestling. I agree with Jerry that if Glover gets him down, he won't be able to keep him there like Bader did. Hopefully OSP has continued to improve, and can strike at distance, winning a solid decision if he can't score the KO. I'm also really hoping OSP has really improved his cardio, as he's had issues with that in the past, and this will be a 5 rounder. WAR OSP!!!!!

I'm thinking if he wins, he gets the Rumble vs Manuwa fight winner, and the winner of that will get the title shot after AG. Though I think AG will win the title.

Reactions: 1 person

Haha, I'll agree that this card is lacking in name/star power, but there are plenty great cards he doesn't call. Fortunately, some of these cards people don't get too excited about because of the lack of star power end up being the most exciting. Hopefully that's the case tonight.

Haha, I'll agree that this card is lacking in name/star power, but there are plenty great cards he doesn't call. Fortunately, some of these cards people don't get too excited about because of the lack of star power end up being the most exciting. Hopefully that's the case tonight.

So far so good.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll be streaming on cellular. Somebody let me know when close to fight time.

Good grief. How many fights are there tonight? Lol.

VN Store

Back